Brewers conferences in Novosibirsk and Vladivostok!
On February 03 and April 06, 2021, Grainrus invites brewers to conferences in Novosibirsk and Vladivostok!
We invite professionals of the brewing industry of Russia and the CIS to the specialized conferences organized by Grainrus for brewers of the regions of Siberia, Transbaikalia and the Far East in Novosibirsk and Vladivostok.
On April 03, the conference will be held in Vladivostok in the business halls of the Azimut Vladivostok hotel, at 10 Naberezhnaya Street. Online registration - https://grainnrus.timepad.ru/event/1577013/
On April 06, the conference will be held in Novosibirsk at the Hilton Double Tree 4* hotel at 7/1 Kamenskaya Street. Online registration - https://grainnrus.timepad.ru/event/1576026/
The business part of the program will be held from 09:00 to 19:00 and includes presentations by representatives of the leading Russian and European companies that produce raw materials, equipment, tools, materials for the care and cleaning of brewing equipment, as well as an independent expert on regulatory issues in the brewing industry.
The conference program includes not only presentations of speakers, but also a session of answering questions, consultations, master classes, tasting, business lunch and a festive banquet.
Participation in the conference was previously confirmed by representatives of the largest breweries in Siberia, Transbaikalia and the Far East.
The conference will discuss the following topics:
- 2021: Novelties and trends in raw materials for brewing.
- Regulatory and legislative regulation of the brewing industry. Important changes and innovations of 2020-2021.
- Filtration of beer and service media
- Preparation of special beers with the use of enzymes
- Innovative integrated solutions to urgent problems of sanitation and hygiene in the brewing industry.
- Lager in a short time without wasting time.
- Microfiltration of beer. How to work with a shelf life of a year without a pasteurizer.
- Technological features of capacitive equipment and automation capabilities
- Flavor and aroma profile of strains and its change by a number of parameters
- The use of new varieties of hops and hop products in brewing. Application features, differences in flavors and aromas
- Original styles and beers using rare malts: the brewer's competitive advantage
- Participation in the conference is free of charge for representatives of breweries, upon prior registration! The number of seats is limited.
- Online registration for the conference in Vladivostok. Online registration for the conference in Novosibirsk.
The organizer ensures compliance with the COVID-19 personal protective measures.
About the organizer:
Grainrus trade and production company has been operating since 1997 and has established itself as a reliable supplier of imported and Russian raw materials for the brewing industry in Russia, the CIS and Europe. The company has its own logistics terminals for receiving, storing and packaging imported raw materials, and also owns 55,000 hectares of cultivated land and a malt factory in the Kursk region with a capacity of 125 thousand tons per year. The quality of the products is confirmed by the international product quality marks ISO, EAC, LGC, VLB Berlin.
Raw materials are supplied by river, sea, rail, and road transport from own elevator complexes with a capacity of up to 100,000 tons, river ports, and own warehouses in 13 Russian cities from Moscow to Vladivostok. The company's clients are the largest breweries in Russia and the CIS.
Other areas of the company's business are agriculture and grain trading of crops such as barley, corn, sunflower, wheat, soy and chickpeas. The company has its own seed plant, which produces seeds of imported and Russian selections. Export deliveries to more than 15 countries of the world were carried out.