16 January 2020
Beviale Moscow 2020
On March 24-26, we invite guests of the Beviale Moscow exhibition to visit our stand B040 in Hall 3!
Beviale Moscow is the first and only exhibition in Russia and the CIS, uniting the entire beverage industry. Covering the full technological chain of beverage production, it represents all sectors of the industry: beer, soft drinks and juices, mineral water, wine and strong alcoholic drinks.
The exhibition will be held at Sokolniki Cultural and Exhibition Center (Moscow), Pavilions 4 and 4.1 from March 24 to March 26, 2020.
Within the framework of the exhibition, the guests will have the following opportunities:
- Equipment and raw materials for the production of all types of drinks from leading manufacturers and suppliers from around the world;
- Practical seminars and conferences for producers of beer, wine, soft drinks and dairy drinks. Experience exchange;
- Tastings and seminars from the best manufacturers of drinks;
- Equipment for bars, restaurants and shops.
Within the framework of the exhibition, brewing producers will have the opportunity to take part in the ROSGLAVPIVO-2020 competition. “ROSGLAVPIVO – “The Main Beer of Russia” is a joint project of the Union of Barley, Malt, Hops and Beer and Non-Alcoholic Producers and the Union of Independent Brewers of Germany, the organizer of the world-famous and largest European Beer Star competition: “Beer is the Star of Europe”, supported by The Ministry of Agriculture of the Russian Federation, the Federal Ministry of Food and Agriculture of Germany, the Ministry of Agriculture of the Czech Republic, with the participation of Moscow State University of Food Production, the Technical University of Munich, the Technical University of Berlin and the Institute of Chemistry of Fermentation and Bioengineering, Prague. Details of the competition and terms of participation: www.rosglavpivo.com
In 2019, 164 exhibitors from 20 countries held meetings with 6,239 visitors, including:
- 1862 specialists in the brewing industry
- 1660 manufacturers of soft drinks and mineral waters
- 1361 representatives of wholesale and retail
- 1110 winemakers and manufacturers of spirits
- 578 heads of bars and restaurants
- 387 representatives of consulting and services
The exhibition guests were representatives of the beverage industry from 77 regions of Russia, as well as representatives from Belarus, Kazakhstan, Ukraine and Uzbekistan.
Join the industry leaders, take part in the only specialized exhibition for the production of all types of drinks.