14 February 2020
IV Agricultural Forum "Grain of Russia – 2020"
Grainrus delegates will take part in the IV Agricultural Forum "Grain of Russia – 2020", which is held on February 14, 2020 in Krasnodar.
- The Grain of Russia Forum is an industry event dedicated to the development and problems of the country’s grain market.
The production, storage and processing of grain and oilseed crops is one of the business priorities of the Grainrus. The company owns 45,000 hectares of cultivated land, own grain elevators for transshipment, storage and processing of grain with a total capacity of up to 350,000 tons, as well as river logistics terminals on the Volga River.
The main topics of the forum in 2020 will be:
- Overview of the Russian grain market. Summary and production forecasts and price dynamics.
- Export of grain and products of its processing. Market expansion and search for new partners.
- Problems and ways of selling grain. Exchange trade in grain.
- New technologies in the agricultural sector, including for growing and harvesting cereals.
- Grain quality. Technology to improve and increase productivity.
- Solving the problems of grain harvesting and storage.
- Development of transport infrastructure.
- Investments and state support for the grain industry.
We invite professionals to participate in a key industry event. We will be glad to meet you in the fields of the forum and discuss the opportunities and prospects of cooperation.