the delivery of raw materials from all over the world,
beer industry consulting services, test brews at own
mini-brew house, and breweries personnel training.
We managed to overcome crises in 1998 and 2008, we were growing during the first decade of the twenty-first century and have become a successful and rapidly expanding company which has accumulated knowledge, experience and resources to provide the beer industry sector with all required components on a highly professional level.
We launched another business area of distributing wine making processing aids in 2017.
Raw materials for brewing industry
Our mission is to provide brewhouses with high-quality raw materials. We are engaged in it for the last 22 years. We are glad to offer imported goods as well as the malt produced from the best European varieties of barley, grown with proper care in our own cultivated lands.
In 2017 Grainrus launched a new business stream of distributing wine making processing aids thus logically developing One Stop Shop strategy for the beverage industry.
AEB SPA (Italy), one of the leading and world-famous groups in the processing aids for beverage industry, was selected as our general partner for wine making aids.
The exclusive terms of cooperation with AEB SPA and, as a result, direct delivery from them enable us offering original goods with maximal shelf life at best prices with minimal waiting time.
- Yeast for Wine making
- Biological preparation made of yeast
- Enzymic aids
- Vinification – clarification
- Fining aids
- Corrective aids
- Sulfitation aids
- Oak in wine making
- Consulting for ingredients selection
- Conception and development of customized recipes
- Specialist’s advice on every stage of brewing
- Technical expert’s visits to your brew house
- Testing the quality of raw materials
- Development of new recipes of classic and craft beer
- Training for methods of keeping correct technological records on brews, fermentation and after fermentation
- Training on correct methods of tank cleaning at a brewery
The malt packaging area was commissioned in 2013.
Presently, malt is packed in 25 and 50 kg (55 and 110 lb.) bags.
Terms of cooperation
The malt packaging area was commissioned in 2013. Now, malt is packed in 25 and 50 kg (55 and 110 lb.) bags.